Description of Research Activity
The research of scientific sector AGR 20 concerns the thematic areas of Aquaculture and Freshwater Ecology:
- Aquaculture, rainbow trout and sturgeon nutrition in aquaculture.
- Alternative feedstuffs to fish meal in farmed fish nutrition.
- Environmental impact of freshwater aquaculture.
- Integrated aquaculture and biorimediation.
- Conservation Biology of autochthonous Italian salmonid species.
- Biodiversity conservation in freshwater ecosystems.
- Conservation Genetics of Endangered Freshwater species.
- Applied Ecology, Supportive Breeding, Hatchery and Restoration of autochthonous freshwater fishes.
- Fishing Management and endemic species preservation in Parks and Protected Areas.
- Fish Telemetry and Radio Tracking.
- Biostatistics, Statistic Analysis of Environmental, Genetic and Morphometric data.
- Stress Molecular Markers and Gene Expression in Animal Welfare: Applications in Captive Breeding and Aquaculture.
Staff of the Unit
|Gilberto FORNERIS||Full Professoremail@example.com|
|Alvise LUCARDA||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Benedetto SICURO||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|